AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2021 Download From Here http://zpgpf.ap.nic.in/
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips or AP ZPGPF Slips are available on its Andhra Pradesh ZP Government Provident Fund official website at www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in. AP Employees who are working in various government departments can check details and download AP ZPGP Account Annual Statements from the official website by login with your details.
After downloading the AP ZPGPF slips, Employees can preserve it for future need. AP ZP GPF means AP Zilla Parishad General Provident Fund. The teachers who are working in Government schools, they can also download their Zilla Parishad General Provident Fund Slips in the given following link or by given following simple steps. AP ZPGPF Annual Account Slips for Only AP Employees.
ZPGPF AP Statements can access from the AP ZPGPF Web Portal: zpgpf.ap.nic.in. Andhra Pradesh ZPGPF Annual Slips District wise employees, who are belongs to Panchayat Raj, their GPF accounts are maintained by CEO , Zilla Parishad. For GPF (GPF/ ZPGPF) credits and part final withdrawals to an employee can get with the approval of concerned DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) i.e., Head Master to the High School staff and MEO (Mandal Educational Officer) to the primary and upper primary school staff.(GO Ms.40 Dt:07-05-2002).
Every employee has to contribute minimum 6% of his basic pay from his salary as GPF subscription fund. The employee who are going to retire from the service they can stop their subscription 4 months before to the retirement date.
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2020
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips
|Name of the slip||AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2021|
|Title||Download AP GPF slips 2021|
|Subject||AP Govt Provident Fund Department release the AP GPF Annual Statements on its web portal|
AP ZPGPF Slips
How to download the ZPGPF Annual Slips?
- ZP GPF subscribers, firstly ho to the AP GPF website i.e. www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in
- Enter your GPF Account No:
- Enter the default password (Ex: emp12345 [12345=GPF Your Account No]; after login your account, If you would like to change your password, you can reset your password )
- Enter the visible text, which you have been seen
- then after click to submit button
- after, It will have appeared like the below image
- If you want to 2012-13/2013-2014/2014-2015/2015-2016/2016-2017 ledger card, you click on that ledger. then it will appear like the below image
|District Name (Zilla Praja Parishad)||ZP ZPF Website|
Potti Sreeramulu Nellore
|ZP GPF AP|
|Guntur||ZP ZPF Guntur|
|Visakhapatnam||ZP ZPF Visakhapatnam|
|Office of The Principal Accountant General (A & E), Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Download GPF Slips|
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips Website
Do’s for GPF subscribers:
- Admission: On promotion from class IV, apply for GPF A/c No
- Subscription: Subscription from 6% to a maximum of Basic Pay.
- Temporary Advance: In case of Temporary advance, ensure recovery from Pay.
- Nomination: File Nomination, if not done, especially, before retirement.
- Slips: Confirm the balance on receipt of annual slips.
- Settlement: Help us to settle your balance early by submitting withdrawal applications in advance. Track the authorisations through our website.
- Any remittances after retirement to GPF, please follow up with DDO.
What is the procedure for adjustment of missing credits/ debits? Missing credits arise due to misclassification in the treasuries or incorrect details in GPF schedules. At times, schedules/ vouchers are not received from the Treasuries for various reasons and as a result some of the subscriptions/refunds/arrears/withdrawals do not get posted in the account.
These missing credits/debits can be located and included in the subscriber’s account after proper verification of the accounts rendered to AG by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers/Treasuries subject to furnishing the following details duly certified by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers and the Treasury Officers.
- Name of the Subscriber
- GPF Account number
- Name of the DDO under whom the official had served
- Amount of subscription/refund/withdrawal
- Salary month for which details are being furnished
- Head of Account (up to Detailed Head) under which salary was drawn
- Treasury/Sub Treasury where the salary was drawn
- Treasury voucher number / challan number
- Totals of the schedule amount enclosed in the particular voucher as noted on the abstract in case of credit
- Date of payment of the voucher/remittance of the amount in the case of challan remittance
- Total amount of the GPF payment vouchers in respect of debits
Where to get the GPF Slips? The GPF slips from the year 2009-10 are available in the AP GPF website.
What are Missing Debits? (a) Sanction received without corresponding debit and (b) Refund received without corresponding debit.
How to adjust missing debits? When a missing debit is note in the GPF statement, the subscriber has to approach the DDO and ensure the details of the drawal viz. Amount, Voucher No., SA No., Treasury along with certificate of payment or a copy of the voucher to this office. The missing debit will be posted if the amount is unposted in the records of this office. In case of misclassification of the debit, the Treasury/PAO has to rectify the same.
Do’s and Don’ts in the preparation of GPF Schedules by DDOs
- The amount of Subscription should be rounded to whole rupees.
- The account numbers should be arranged in serial order.
- The guide letters i.e. (GA, PH, MEDL, etc) should invariably be suffixed to the Account Numbers.
- Reasons for discontinuance of subscriptions should be given (i.e. official “Proceeded on leave”, Transferred to” ________office-district, “Quit service, died or discontinued.”)
- Against new names, it should be written that the new name is a new subscriber or “New Subscriber” transferred from _______Office-district. etc.,
- The total of the schedule should be struck and written both in figure and words.
- The month of recovery should be clearly indicated.
- Schedules should be recorded on schedules, challans, and debt vouchers.
- Correct Classification should be recorded on schedules, challans, and debt vouchers.
- Subscriptions, refunds towards TAs should be separately indicated. Refunds should be supported by installments and the amount of loan outstanding.
- Schedules and vouchers should be arranged in order as per the list.
- Original authorizations should be enclosed to Debit Vouchers of Final Payment Cases.
- The challans should contain the details of the amounts remitted thereon on overleaf instead of a separate sheet enclosed to the challans.
- 11 digit code should be recorded in schedules
- A uniform format of schedule for all recoveries of GPF (viz. subscription, DA, etc.) should be adopted.
- TA/PFW sanction orders should invariably be attached to the debit vouchers.
- Debit vouchers should be entered as per LOP
- No debit voucher should be missing
- There should not be any overwriting on the debit vouchers
- payments on the Booster scheme should be made along with GPF payments
- Classification of Booster Scheme payments should be done correctly
- Ensure that points indicated in the checklist, to be kept in mind by DDOs while forwarding GPF final withdrawal applications, are compiled with.
- Page-wise totals where necessary should be worked out
- In case of challans, please mention the GPF account number and name of the subscriber in all copies.
- There should be no over writings.
- Misclassification of the Credits/Debits of Class-IV employees should not be done.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details
How can I check my GPF balance online in Telangana?
TS ZP GPF Slip Online
Here we will come across how to know GPF Pay Slip for TS (Telangana) government, and thus, follow the steps clearly and know about GPF account details.
Go to the direct link for Telangana State GPF using treasury.telangana.gov.in and wait to load the Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts web portal
Click on Employee Operation the third option in the middle of the page
A New tab gets launched and here click on AG GPF Account Slip
This will take you to a new page to submit the required information
Select Department Series as per your code of Dept working
Next, Enter your GPF account number followed by Mobile number
Click on Go button, then you will have all your information listed
Click on Show button to get an PDF pop-up details download option
Download this file, which contain all information regarding your GPF account
If requires any clarification regarding this downloaded file must be checked with department account officer.
How to Check GPF Online Balance?
1. Log in to the e-GPF website.
2. Fill the Series code, GPF number, employee Pin (All this information is provided by the local Accountant General through his DDO / treasury).
3. Enter Captcha.
4. Click on ‘Submit’
How can I get my PF slip?
You can no longer avail the hard copy of the annual PF statement from the PF department is 2021. You can access the e-passbook from the EPFO website only if you are registered on the site. The e-passbook can be downloaded online by entering the PF number, member name, and establishment code as mentioned in your PF slip.
What is ZPPF?
The Subscribers of Govt Provident Fund (GPF) or Zilla Parishad Provident Fund ZPPF can avail the facility of “PF Loans” (Temporary Advance) and Non Refundable Advances ( also called as “Provdient Fund Part Final Withdrawal”). … Subscribers have to apply using Proper Forms for Loan or Part-final Withdrawal.
How to know zppf balance?
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips or AP ZPGPF Slips are available on its Andhra Pradesh ZP Government Provident Fund official website at www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in. In slips you get your zppf balance.