APTET Hall Ticket 2022 will be released by the AP School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh on the AP Teacher Eligibility Test official website. Candidates who have applied for the AP TET exam can check the details and download admit cards from the web portal https://aptet.apcfss.in by login credentials. APTET notification has been released by the DSE AP and Online applications were invited from the eligible students as per the schedule.
APTET will be held on the notified date in all district headquarters across the state. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for AP TET Paper-I and the candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII have to appear for AP TET Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
APTET Mock Test released on aptet.apcfss.in. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, APTET 2022 Hall tickets are to release shortly on the official website after the complete application process. Candidates who have applied for the examination are required to download the Hall tickets from the official website. Please note, that the Hall tickets would not be sent to the email address of the candidates.
Also, in the interim, the Mock Test for APTET 2022 is now available on the official website. Candidates can check the same. The updates on the status of the APTET 2022 Hall tickets would be made available on the page. Commissioner of School Education, CSE Andhra Pradesh has released the official notification for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, APTET 2021 examination.
The official notification is available on the website and confirms that the (SGT) Paper I, (School Assistants) Paper II-A, and Paper II B (Language) for APTET 2022 would now be conducted as per the schedule.
|Name of the Hall ticket||AP TET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download APTET Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||C and DSE AP will release APTET Admit Card 2022 at the official website|
APTET Hall Ticket 2022 Details
The examination would be conducted in two sessions – a Morning session from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon and an Afternoon session from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The Hall tickets for APTET 2022 would be released on the official website aptet.apcfss.in. The exam conducting body, the Commissioner of School Education (CSE), will publish the answer keys after the conduct of the APTET examination.
- APTET Paper 1 (A) Exam for SGTs in Regular Schools,
- APTET Paper 1 (B) Exam for SGTs in Special Schools,
- APTET Paper 2 (A) Exam for Mathematics and Science Teachers/ Social Studies Teachers/ Language Teachers in Regular Schools
- APTET Paper 2 (B) Exam for Special School Teachers
AP TET hall ticket: Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh to be released the admit cards /Hall tickets of candidates for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET 2022). According to the schedule, the admit card/Hall tickets download facility will be available at cse.ap.gov.in. The examination will be held in all 13 districts of the state through the computer-based test. The candidates who are searching for APTET hall tickets may download their admit cards /Hall tickets following these steps:
How to download AP TET Hall Ticket 2022?
Andhra Pradesh TET Hall Ticket will be released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh State, School Education Department on its official website https://aptet.apcfss.in/ after completion of the registration process. Candidates who registered for the AP State Teacher Eligibility Test can check details and download Andhra Pradesh TET Hall Ticket from the official website. To download the hall ticket, candidates can follow the below-given steps.
- Visit the https://aptet.apcfss.in/ WebsiteCandidates need to visit the official website of the AP State Teacher Eligibility Test, https://aptet.apcfss.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on the Hall Ticket link once you reach the official website of APTET, click on the Hall Ticket link on the home page. Then a new web page will appear on your device.
- Enter log-in details new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth along with the mobile number and click on the login button.
- Download the Hall TicketAfter clicking on that link, your AP TET Hall Ticket would be displayed on the screen. Check the Hall Ticket and download it.
- Print the Hall TicketAfter checking all the details in AP TET Hall Ticket PDF, download it and take a print for future reference.
Candidates must carry the admit card/Hall tickets to the examination center. The examination will be held in two sessions: 9.30 am to 12 noon (session 1) and 2.30 pm to 5 pm (session 2). – APTET Hall ticket download from here
- What is the exam date for the AP TET exam? The Andhra Pradesh TET exam will be conducted from August 6 to 21 in various centers in all the 13 Districts of the Telangana State.
- What are the exam timings for AP TET Exam? The AP TET exam is to be held from August 6 to 21 in two shifts. The first session is scheduled to be held from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours), while the second session would be from 2.30 PM pm to 5.00 PM (duration 2 ½ hours).
- Which board will release the Hall Tickets for the AP TET Exam? Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh State is the designated agency for holding the entrance examination and releasing the AP TET hall Tickets on its official website on behalf of AP-TET Cell O/o the Director, SCERT.
- What is the reporting time at the AP TET exam center? Please check your TET Hall ticket which will be issued through https://aptet.apcfss.in/ for your reporting time.
- Can I leave the AP TET exam hall, if I complete the test before time? No. You cannot leave the AP TET exam hall until the test concludes and the invigilator allows you to go.
- Where can I get the details of the AP TET exam center? Andhra Pradesh TET exam center details should be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates can check your Hall Ticket for the same.
- How many papers are in AP TET?AP-TET 2022 will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I (A & B), Paper II (A and B). The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates who intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.