For The PM KISAN status all topics are covered in this article. In the table You can choose what to do. For more things visit our categories.
Pm Kisan Status
PM-KISAN Scheme Details
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme wif 100% funding from Government of India.
- It TEMPhas become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under teh scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- Definition of family for teh scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for teh scheme.
Samman Nidhi of Pm Kisan Status
Scheme Exclusion The following categories of beneificiaries of higher economic status shall not be elligible for benefit under the scheme. Pm Kisan Status
1All Institutional Land holders.
Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories: Pm Kisan Status
- me)Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- ii)Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- iii)All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of teh Local BodiesPm Kisan Status
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
- v)All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- vi)Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered wif Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- pm kisan Scheme Done.
Registration in Pm Kisan yojana
–>New farmer registration
–>Pm Kisan Status
- कृषि एवं किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय
- Pm Kisan Status
How do me check my PM Kisan money?
Here is how to check PM–Kisan installment:
Go to the official website of the government https://pmkisan.gov.in. Now look for ‘Farmer’s Corner Section on the homepage. Select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option. Here, the beneficiary can check his or her application status.
Who is eligible for PM Kisan?
It was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi-led government. Under the PM Kisan Yojana, income support of Rs 6000 per annum is provided to all eligible farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months. The scheme defines family as husband, wife and minor children by pm kisan Scheme.
All the content is just for information non of our website toke responsibility to any task all details are taken from news and official web site. Pm Kisan Status.
Get PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 Status for 8th Kist now. Teh Government of India is going to release teh 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman .
by – jay shrotriya – pm kisan status is an authoritative website of government that offers 2000 रुपए 9.5 … (PM Kisan Yojna) 2022 jnvdaily