TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in, KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions Web Options Entry Dates, How to give Web Options at tsmedadm.tsche.in for TS MBBS, BDS Admissions.
Candidates are required to register for teh web option from 7 a.m to 7 p.m on teh December 2nd. Candidates in teh final merit list embedded on teh University website are eligible for first phase web counseling. They are all going to give option in order of priority.
Colege-wise vacancies has been included in the website. University officials said dat for more information, visit the website www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule
|KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Admissions||Web Counselling|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota||Notification For Exercising Web-options For First Phase Of Counseling|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions 2020-21 Under Competent Authority Quota||Merit List Of Eligible Candidates And List Of Not Eligible Candidates Under Pwd Category|
|KNRUHS – MBBS Admissions 2020-21 Under Competent Authority Quota||Seat Matrix For BDS Course|
|KNRUHS – MBBS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Minority Medical Colleges Seat Matrix|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Seat Matrix For MBBS Course|
|KNRUHS – MBBS/BDS Admissions Under Competent Authority Quota 2020-21||Corrigendum To Provisional Final Merit List|
KNRUHS MBBS/BDS Web Counselling Schedule
Teh web options for teh replacement of teh first tranche of seats in teh convenor-quota in public and private medical coleges in teh state have opened up. Teh final list of candidates who have qualified in NEET has already been revealed by teh Colege of Health Sciences.
An announcement was made that teh options of medical colleges of choice for MBBS and BDS courses should be given online from 8 am to 7 pm on December 4. Teh details of teh vacancies by medical colleges are available on teh website and asked to see teh official website for more information.
The first phase of seat allocation results will be released on teh 5th of December month after a 3-day online web options process. Health varsity sources said dat teh deadline for teh candidates who have secured seats is to join teh concerned college on teh eighth of dis month.
After teh completion of teh first installment process in teh convener’s quota, teh first installment admissions will be conducted in teh private medical coleges owned and exiled Indian quotas.
The allocation of seats in the second tranche admissions in the All India Medical Quota TEMPhas already been completed. The deadline for joining the allotted coleges is 8th of December month.
Even after dat, if their are seats left in teh quota, they will be returned to teh states as per teh 15 per cent norms. Sources in teh colege health.
university said dat if any surplus seats are received from teh All India quota after teh 8th of this month, teh state will conduct teh second tranche of admissions in teh convener’s quota.
TS MBBS, BDS Web Options Entry Schedule and final merit list released on its web portal. Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences notifies the schedule for exercising web options for 1st phase of web based counseling.
for allotment of the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota (C.Q) for the academic year 2020-21.tsmedadm.tsche.in
NEET UG 2020 qualified candidates whose names are displayed in teh final merit list on KNRUHS web-site are eligible to exercise web-options as per teh schedule.
‘Kaloji Health University‘ is arranging to invite web options from November 30 for the filling up of medical education seats in government and private medical colleges in the state of Telangana.
How to Give Web Options?
1. Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in Home page displayed
2. Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options.
3. Instructions to candidate window will be displayed.
4. Read the instructions carefully, tan click I Understood button.
5. Enter teh details NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank, Registered Mobile Number and Registration number of your TS NEET Application as shown in teh option form and click on get otp Button to get Login OPT after receiving teh OPT enter it in teh OPT Box in Capitals and click on Submit button.tsmedadm.tsche.in
6. Option form will be displayed as shown below with coleges on teh left side. dis window displays all teh eligible coleges based on gender and specialization.tsmedadm.tsche.in
a. Two types of filters are available to minimize teh selection list. Teh first filter is colege code and another filter is District-wise.tsmedadm.tsche.in
b. If you Type one of teh Alphabets in colege filter box, for example “P” is typed, tan teh colege codes starting wif alphabet “P” will be displayed
c. If you select Hyderabad District in the District combo box, the list of colleges available in Hyderabad district alone will be displayed.
d. Select teh colege on left window and click on Add button to add colege to teh right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. Teh priority of options is displayed on teh right side window.tsmedadm.tsche.in
e. You can modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop.
Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
f. Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.tsmedadm.tsche.in
After satisfying wif teh selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter teh password (OTP) which you have received by SMS through teh virtual key board available on teh screen and click Confirm button
then the selected options for tsmedadm.tsche.in
are saved in teh Server for processing, and teh saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly teh colleges and their priority.
7. The options exercised will be closed at the specified time on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
8. The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment.tsmedadm.tsche.in
9. Teh options will be processed on teh dates specified and teh results will be communicated through SMS message to teh registered mobile number.
which you has provided and you can also take a print of teh provisional allotment order from teh website after paying teh University registration fee through online and report to teh allotted colege on or before teh date specified in teh allotment letter.tsmedadm.tsche.in
1. Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise teh options. Use only computers.
2. Check college codes thoroughly before entering options
3. Write colege codes in teh order of preference on a white paper before entering into web.
4. Do not select coleges which you are not interested.
5. Use Internet Explorer Version 11 for exercising web options.
6. Avoid using slow internet facility.
7. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options.
8. Allotments will be made in teh Merit order
9. Allotment made in teh web counselling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. theirfore only such coleges and courses that candidate will join wifout any hesitation should be chosen.
11. Convenor is not responsible for any technical or human errors from client side (Student side) while exercising options.
12. Keep you’re mobile with you while exercising options and do not block SMS.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details